Monday, July 9, 2012

A New Beginning...

It's about time.. I have been putting things on the shelve... I have been a devil and a stubborn believer... But he still love me... The call is here... The transformation is about to begin slowly.. It may seem like begin force too but my heart is going towards him... My dear Hubby, thank u for guiding me and reminding me the power of the great one... So show me the light and guide me thru... I know my ability but I have been going against his will.. Not that I forget ur teaching but I'm just being ignorant... Bismillah... The study is about to begin again now... So the time have come... My proof of my faith in u beings now till the end off time.. I love u!!! Thank u for showing me ur power and ur love... U have shown ur miracle... Do guide me all the way till the end of time... Subhanallah...

No comments: